Thursday, 19 January 2017 12:05 pm
Indonesia has offered constructive suggestions to members of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) for resolving the Rohingya Muslim minority crisis in Myanmar, Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi stated.
Corruption in Indonesia: Emirsyah Satar Named Bribery Case Suspect’ – Indonesia Investments (press release)
Thursday, 19 January 2017 9:52 am
Corruption in Indonesia: Emirsyah Satar Named Bribery Case Suspect'
Indonesia Investments (press release)
Former Garuda Indonesia CEO Emirsyah Satar, who currently serves as Chairman of Lippo Group's MatahariMall.com, was named a suspect in a corruption case by Indonesia's anti-corruption watchdog known as the KPK (Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi).
Thursday, 19 January 2017 8:53 am
The Joko Widodo administration is committed to achieving food sufficiency, as the government aspires to transform the country into a global rice barn.
“As an agrarian country, Indonesia is eyeing to become a global food …
Thursday, 19 January 2017 8:49 am
Indonesia has, for years, borne witness to the disadvantageous exploitation of its rich mineral resources, losing added values as mining companies simply tapped them and exported mineral ores in raw material form.
Thursday, 19 January 2017 8:40 am
At least 500 kiosks were gutted by a fire in Senen Market, Central Jakarta, Thursday.
The blaze started at around 4:15 a.m. local time and was still going on until 9:20 a.m., Central Jakarta Police Chief Senior Commissioner …
- Express train enough for Jakarta-Surabaya: Study – 19 January 2017 8:38 am
- Airline Sriwijaya Air Delays IPO on the Indonesia Stock Exchange … – Indonesia Investments (press release) – 19 January 2017 4:21 am
- Morning Minutes: What will make headlines, Jan 19, 2017 – The Straits Times – 18 January 2017 11:01 pm
- Raw: Indonesia’s Sinabung Volcano Spews Hot Ash – Olean Times Herald – 17 January 2017 3:10 pm
- Moto G5 Plus Spotted In Indonesia, Snapdragon 625 In Tow – Android Headlines – 17 January 2017 9:33 am
- Indonesia Market May Find Support At 5,400 Points – 15 April 2015 2:21 am
- Indonesia's property tax delay: Sop to the rich? – 14 April 2015 10:44 pm
- Sumatran elephant found dead without tusks in Indonesia – 14 April 2015 1:14 pm
- Indonesia holds key interest rate at 7.5% – 14 April 2015 11:45 am
- Indonesia AirAsia to go ahead with IPO – 14 April 2015 2:31 am