Friday, 31 October 2014 4:52 pm
Indonesian President Joko Widodo wants concrete steps to expedite the rehabilitation of the victims of Mount Sinabungs eruption in North Sumatra and reconstruction of their damaged houses, a spokesman has said.”Mr President …
Friday, 31 October 2014 4:50 pm
At least 1,970 homes in Solok district, Indonesia’s West Sumatra province, were flooded on Friday due to the overflowing of Batang Lembang river.
The floods triggered by incessant downpours in the past two days forced …
Friday, 31 October 2014 2:38 pm
The Attorney Generals Office on Friday named another suspect in the alleged case of corruption in procuring packages I and II of articulated buses worth Rp150 billion for the TransJakarta Busway network in 2012.
Friday, 31 October 2014 2:32 pm
Indonesia, the worlds largest archipelagic nation, has abundant marine resources with economic prospects touching Rp3,000 trillion (US$257 billion) per year.
But, Indonesian waters (almost 70 percent of its national …
Friday, 31 October 2014 2:23 pm
Indonesias Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Syaifuddin has expressed hope that in the future, an Indonesian citizen can become an imam at the Masjidil Haram or Nabawi mosque.
“I hope and will propose the appointment …
- Survey: Asia finds money brings happiness – Ashland Times Gazette (subscription) – 31 October 2014 2:00 pm
- Major international matters get lost in political point-scoring – Brisbane Times – 31 October 2014 1:19 pm
- State is ‘very concerned’ as measles spreads – Honolulu Star-Advertiser – 31 October 2014 11:35 am
- Malaysia trails Indonesia in women politicians – 31 October 2014 8:50 am
- Indonesia’s New Energy Chief Seeks to Shore Up Regulator – Rigzone (registration) – 31 October 2014 8:46 am
- New Indonesian President Jokowi Talks Tough With Fading Power Australia – 31 October 2014 8:20 am
- Indonesia's new energy chief seeks to shore up regulator – 31 October 2014 7:43 am
- Bank Indonesia to Manage Inflation as Costlier Fuel Looms – 31 October 2014 7:23 am
- Indonesia's Pertamina to sign crude import deal with Sonangol: energy minister – 31 October 2014 7:02 am
- Huh! Where did that copper market surplus go?: Home – Reuters – 31 October 2014 4:31 am