Wednesday, 22 February 2017 6:53 pm
The Indonesian government has given PT Freeport a chance to carry out concentrate exports for one year, although it is still negotiating the continuation of the US-based companys license to operate in Indonesia.
Wednesday, 22 February 2017 2:34 pm
Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi has called on the Trade Ministry and the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) to optimize economic cooperation with countries in three regions, namely Africa, Eurasia, and Latin America.
Wednesday, 22 February 2017 2:27 pm
Indonesian National Police (Polri) and the Indonesian Embassy in Malaysia are preparing legal assistance for Siti Aisyah, an Indonesian woman suspected of murdering North Korean leader Kim Jong-uns half-brother Kim Jong-nam in …
Wednesday, 22 February 2017 2:19 pm
Gowns worn by Princess Diana for everything from meeting diplomats to dancing with movie stars feature in an exhibition celebrating the fashion of one of Britains favourite royals, which opens in London this week.The collection …
Wednesday, 22 February 2017 2:07 pm
Jakarta Police Chief Inspector General M Iriawan denied the accusation that he has criminalized ulemas, including leader of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) Habib Rizieq Syihab.
“We have never judged (the police) of …
- Behind the Headlines: Rubbing the Wrong Way – KATV – 22 February 2017 1:55 pm
- Automotive Sector: Bright Future for Car Sales in Indonesia? – Indonesia Investments (press release) – 22 February 2017 12:06 pm
- Beyond the headlines of terrorism, Pakistan’s economy is on the rise – SAMAA TV – 22 February 2017 10:39 am
- Gov’t spent P277M for Duterte’s trips, says Palace – Philippine Star – 21 February 2017 11:18 am
- Freeport-McMoRan row with Indonesia threatens global copper supply – MarketWatch – 20 February 2017 3:37 pm
- Indonesia Market May Find Support At 5,400 Points – 15 April 2015 2:21 am
- Indonesia's property tax delay: Sop to the rich? – 14 April 2015 10:44 pm
- Sumatran elephant found dead without tusks in Indonesia – 14 April 2015 1:14 pm
- Indonesia holds key interest rate at 7.5% – 14 April 2015 11:45 am
- Indonesia AirAsia to go ahead with IPO – 14 April 2015 2:31 am